Covid-19: updates

Hello Twi Nite Families,

Things are changing rapidly with the Coronavirus. As of right now, it is still our intent to begin our season play for Twi Nite on May 16th. Teams are to be finalized April 5th, and it is our plan to begin practices in mid-April. All of that is subject to change as events progress as the health and safety of the kids and our community is of the utmost concern to all of us at Twi Nite. Hopefully baseball and softball can be a return to normalcy for our kids!

A few cancellations are occurring. Due to Greendale School District closing we will no longer be holding our March 28th Skill Evaluation for all players 3rd grade and above. We will also be postponing our Coach Meetings (scheduled March 26th and April 2nd) until a later time.

We wish you a safe and healthy few weeks, and if kids have some free time send them outside to throw around for a bit! Any questions at all please contact Dave Blask at

Dave Blask
Twi Nite